Be careful who's advice you buy. Be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia; dispensing it is a way of fishing out the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it is worth.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Packing

So I have sat down and thought about things.
I have been married for 3 years (almost)
In the 4 years we have been together we have:
Moved 5 times(this will be the sixth)
Lived in three states
and went through 3 cars.

Why is it so hard to settle down? we will be moving at least one more time after moving back to my parents and after I graduate... who know where we will go?

For now I will pack. The future has so many possibilities that it makes my head spin.
This is me... packing.

How long was it before you and your significant other settled down and stayed in one place?

1 comment:

  1. Well, I hope your next moves are not so far away that we will not see you for months at a time but you will go where ever it is you are intended to go. I hope you do find a place you can call your own some day and have the kind of life you deserve.

    ReplyDelete