Today is the only day I have off this week. There are a million things I should be doing: Cleaning, packing, planning. Thing is the only think I want to do is sleep.
I just need some inspiration...
Alix and I just got back from a walk. Inspiration is mine! I spent money that I know I should have saved but, I needed to splurge so, I got Easter stuff for Alix and Dylan! I got Dylan a new lunch box with coffee mug. ( I keep losing his) and Alix got normal easter candy and basket and a three foot tall coloring book... or so maybe it was only two feet tall. I had more fun watching Alix skip down the road on the way home though. She kept saying that puppy was lonely. When we got home I left her run around outside with Ziggy (our puppy) and then she decided she was tired and wanted a nap. My two year old tells me when it is time to nap!
I have decided that I will pack up one room at a time. This seems easier than trying to figure out how to pack the whole house. I wish that Dylan would be here to help me but he is too busy working for Amber's boss. I know we need the money but the more time he spends over there the more I worry. He says I am over-reacting. Maybe I am. I will be happier once we are off this island. My main fear is that I am leaving him alone on this island for at least two weeks.
He reminded me this morning that we will have been married for three years in just two months. The longest we have been apart has been... three days??? Now I am planning to leave him here and not see him for at least two weeks?!?!?! Alix is gonna freak out.
OK so here is my question to you, my vast legion of followers: What room do I pack first?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the room that you hate to pack is the one you should do first. I will have a basket and such for alix when she comes. Oh, do you have your blog open so all who want to can post? You could check your settings for that.
ReplyDeleteThe Kitchen it is then. I think my tastes have changed though when it comes to my Kitchen. Dylan and I bought Black dishes and mugs for the kitchen when we first got married. now I hate them... anyway I am packing the kitchen. Dylan is excited because that means less dishes. (there was a huge sale on Dixie paper plates so I got like 500 of them... should last him.)
ReplyDelete